Sanctuary Of Heroes Index du Forum
Sanctuary Of Heroes

Sanctuary Of Heroes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Login Website Example ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sanctuary Of Heroes Index du Forum -> Sanctuary Of Heroes Section Publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lealalato

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Website Example Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Website Example
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Prathyusha Punni but i got error is Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the Apps settings. Er Rajesh Dewangan when i login i my account in facebook it will redirect into my index file and i cannot see my information in my facebook Jewin Patel hey bro plz help me ghostmiro hi Jewin, can you give me the solution plz? thx Hammad Evo Sir, can you help me I haveThis webpage has a redirect loop issue. Can you help me?. under "Valid OAuth redirect URIs" >> enter proper url (for testing you can enter your localhost url also, something like localhost.com:98 etc) if you are using iis you can configure the port number there. Cesar Aquino MUCHAS GRACIAS. Trustmaster Im getting this error The page isnt redirecting properlyFirefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.. Sandip Shitole thanks for tutorial ,its working fine for me ,but the issue is i m nt getting user email,plz help,,thanks in advance&! Joe Howe 3 people have answered this now. Thats really help me. Pingback: Answer for FB login integration on website - Tech Magazine(). ckc Why I cant show the username? (Its use the full source of the Download Pack). This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. hina its work only for one id not for all.please help me to login all users. Works perfectly Awais Tkd you are awesome!!!! Joe Howe Thanks so much man. Sandip Shinde reply me argent plz. Shivani Sehdev Given URL is not permitted by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not permitted by the Apps settings. if I completely close the browser, and re-open broser, I am logged out . Grow sessionstart(); if that code have it doesnt work. Ozsvr Istvn I have the same problem. James I am getting this error: You are using a display type of page in a small browser window or popup. sandeep using this script can we post on users time line please help i got error Fatal error: Uncaught exception FacebookFacebookPermissionException with message (#200) The user hasnt authorized the application to perform this action in. Ross The script seems awesome but it doesnt seem to be working for me. Before trying this example, please logout your face book account in your browser. sirajuddin gejcode not Get value protected function getCode() { return isset($GET[code]) ? $GET[code] : null; }. Id like to just point out that this code is no longer working. aspgod Thank you very much. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . how do I make see?Thank Youthis page: do not understand what code to write and where to put it. Rifqi Irsyadillah Fatal error: Call to undefined function FacebookHttpClientsmbsubstr() in /home/username/publichtml/src/Facebook/HttpClients/FacebookCurlHttpClient.php on line 254. I do not have those two lines in fbconfig.php so do i have to put it manually to file or ?? I can login and all but it does not store it to database. Bala i m getng error pls help meGiven URL is not permitted by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not permitted by the Apps settings. Login page is used to login into FB. sicheater how to get group data? i add $request2 = new FacebookRequest( $session, GET, /229202813870139); but that showing null 5a02188284
installer facebook password crackerdownload facebook for mobile like computerfacebook app login error code 401facebook logo usage approvalfacebook hidden accountcomment pirater un compte facebook gratuitement youtubefacebook chat letzte aktivit t verbergencara supaya banyak like d facebookopera mini facebook bahasa indonesiafacebook app requires ios 5

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sanctuary Of Heroes Index du Forum -> Sanctuary Of Heroes Section Publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006